Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they never harvest. Plant your seed in the morning and keep busy all afternoon, for you don’t know if profit will come from one activity or another—or maybe both. Ecclesiastes 11:4-5.
- Are you waiting for the economy to improve?
- Are you waiting to learn some more “stuff” before you get going?
- Are you trying to find money to fund your project?
- Are you hoping to get someone’s “approval” to begin?
- Are you just plain scared?
- Are you waiting until your kids are all grown up?
- Are you hoping it will all be perfect the first time?
- Are you waiting when the time is perfect and just right?
The sad truth is that the majority of people will settle for a life far below their dreams and desires because the fear of action and failure and success will keep them forever frozen in their comfort zones.
But there are fast runners, people who seize the opportunity and run with it, people who realize how little time we have and are driven to make the absolute most of it. Those are the ones who really live. Start living today,